Content marketing is an important part of the overall digital marketing strategy for your practice. It helps to improve SEO and drive traffic to your site, and it’s a good way to educate your patients too. Read on to learn more about how to develop your content marketing strategy and get results.
What is a content marketing strategy?
Content marketing is a type of marketing that focuses on creating and sharing valuable, relevant, and consistent content with your target audience. The overall goal is to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience and ultimately drive profitable customer action. This can include blog posts as well as images and video content.
It’s an ongoing process that brings potential customers closer to your business by consistently delivering important information they seek.
Give your digital marketing a lift today.
What are the benefits Of content marketing for plastic surgeons?
There are many benefits of content marketing for your practice, including the following:
- Content marketing boosts web traffic because people come to your content when they are looking for answers to their questions. Once they are already on the site, and they are interested in cosmetic procedures, it is relatively easy to convince them to book a consultation.
- Content marketing helps improve the user experience with your site by making it easier for customers to find information. This can lead to better SEO and higher rankings for you on search engines like Google. SEO is also enhanced by including keywords in your blog posts and optimizing those posts for search engines. Both of these factors can help bring more traffic to your practice website.
- By sharing content about topics related to your field, you position yourself as a thought leader. For example, if you write a post on how to overcome a common concern with cosmetic surgery, you demonstrate your expertise and encourage trust among potential patients. Making yourself an authority on topics relevant to your practice can help you attract new clients or more qualified leads from existing customers.
- Content marketing gives potential patients a way to get to know you better before even visiting your website. As a result, they may feel more comfortable doing business with you.
- When done well, content marketing encourages potential customers to contact your practice for cosmetic surgery. This can give them an opportunity to schedule consultations or learn more about your services before making their first appointment.
Give your digital marketing a lift today.
Here are some types of content marketing for plastic surgeons.
Articles are a common form of content marketing for plastic surgeons and they should be about topics related to your practice. For example, if you offer breast implants, writing about how to choose the right implant size is appropriate. You can write posts on more than one topic so long as they are related to the same practice.
Make sure your articles give readers information that is valuable, relevant and consistent with your image. Think about what your audience would be interested in learning based on their needs and questions.
A video blog is a great way to give information about a procedure in an easy-to-digest format. Video content performs very well on social media and is a great way to showcase some of the enhancements you offer.
Videos are generally more difficult to produce than written content. However, they can perform well for you for a long time, continuing to drive traffic to your website.
3. Before and After Photos
Before and after photos are another example of evergreen content that can be used to demonstrate the different enhancements you offer. They also provide a means of highlighting your results with certain procedures in a way that is easy for potential customers to understand.
Ebooks are one of the more complicated forms of content marketing for plastic surgeons. They should be highly educational and not sales-oriented like brochures or pamphlets. These books can provide extensive information about different procedures, the ways they are performed, risks involved, and other factors to help people make informed decisions.
Your content marketing is an integral part of your SEO and your overall digital marketing strategy, and it’s vital that you get it right. If you need some expert assistance, we are here to help. Get in touch today and we can work with you to develop a content marketing strategy that gets results.
Ready to Talk?
Call us at 877.272.4979. Or we can contact you.