Outsourced vs. In-House Marketing
- Pay only for the people you need at the moment you need them
- Expandable team to handle peak workloads
- Bring specialists in and out of your team as needed
- Latest marketing software solutions
- Backup staffers for every role
- Efficient workflow systems
- Trained, certified and focused specialists
- Highly experienced senior marketer insights
- Focus on your core business & skillsets
- Reporting with analysis and action steps
- Pay marketing staff to be on ‘standby’ part of the time
- Delayed work during peak periods (when you need it most)
- Delayed work while you recruit & hire specialists or train staff
- Pay the full cost for your own software
- Delays due to vacations and sick days
- Bloated schedules
- Self-taught generalists
- Expensive consultants…or expensive guesswork
- Delays & disruption from managing non-core skillset
- Finger pointing
Google Partner Agency
We have maintained our Google Partner status since 2013, when we were named as the first Google Partner Agency in the region.
Is your marketing department
getting pricier by the day?
With new technologies and specialized skills required to effectively compete and win, it’s not going to get any cheaper. Save money, improve quality, and get a better return on your marketing investments. Business owners and C-level executives are using our Outsourced Marketing Department (OMD) to re-energize their organizations and gain a strategic advantage over competitors.
“Unicorn FTE” vs. OMD
Many clients are relying on a single FTE ‘Marketing Unicorn’ to handle everything, or they are searching to find and hire one of these rare creatures. (Unicorn = One person who is an expert in all types of marketing and can handle everything on their own.)
$5k / month
$5k / month
The fact is, an OMD Subscription rate is often equal to the cost of a single FTE. But with an OMD you’ve got a full team of highly specialized experts moving your marketing forward at the speed the market demands, often for the same price. With an OMD subscription, you’ll avoid the delays created by on the job learning, projects stacking up behind each other, vacations, sick days and recruiting.
Even if you’ve already found your Marketing Unicorn, RSM can help by adding more marketing bandwidth to keep your marketing moving.
Anything you need…
The Outsourced Marketing Department subscription from RSM Marketing provides the subscriber with access to a comprehensive team of marketing specialists to complete nearly any marketing need. This service is delivered at a cost that is 30% less than the costs of employing an in-house team, providing ongoing training, purchasing equipment and software.
The subscription is set to a specific number of hours that can be applied to the full range of needs including marketing strategy, planning, project management, video production, photography, radio production, print design and production, website design and development, SEO, online marketing, social media management, content marketing, text marketing and much more.
Download our OMD Guidebook for a more comprehensive overview on how you can leverage OMD for your marketing needs.
You’re in good company
Our Marketing Buffet Has
All The Best Stuff Included
Marketing Strategy and Analytics
Web Design & Development
Identity & Branding
Social Media Management
Print & Graphic Design
Video Production & Photography
400 S. Commerce
Wichita, KS 67202
RSM Kansas City
10000 Marshall Dr.
Lenexa, KS 66215