Market Research Services
When it comes to marketing, one of the most important aspects is knowing your audience. So one of the best steps you can take is to invest in our market research services to do just that. We offer two main types of research services: Quantitative and Qualitative.
Quantitative: Turn Your “We Think” Into “We Know”
Sometimes what we think versus what we know don’t always align, and when it comes to your business or brand, it leaves room for error. We offer consumer opinion surveys to provide quantitative results that give you key insights into whether or not your marketing is working and impacting consumers.
Think about it like this. If you invest time, money and effort into buffing up your marketing execution, why not spend another couple thousand to make sure what you think about your consumers turns into something you can truly know about your consumers? Define your opinions and turn them into facts.
How Do We Crush This? We…
- Identify the audience of the consumer base for the survey
- Curate survey questions that give us insight into our marketing performance
- Summarize this report and analyze what it means for your company
Qualitative: Learn What The Consumer Is Saying About You
Whatever your business specializes in, it’s easy to get flooded with industry jargon and assume that everyone around you understands your brand, but that’s not always the case. This is where the power of focus groups comes in.
With a focus group, you are getting the rich results of open-ended questions, and you can learn exactly what people think, feel and say about your product, service or industry,
We handle everything from start to finish.
How It Works
- Create questionnaires to obtain information about possible candidates.
- Identify the demographics and psychographics of the participants.
- Recruit participants from Wichita Kan., Kansas City Mo., or anywhere in the country if you choose a virtual focus group option.
- Facilitate and moderate your focus group.
- Gather results and produce a research summary providing you with key data.
We had a great experience with RSM recruiting and hosting a focus group! Bruce was very helpful providing feasibility and helping with the planning phase of the project. Emily and Promise did an incredible job overseeing the project and recruiting participants for our focus group. They were very communicative throughout the entire process and worked closely with me to pull off the best possible group for our client, who was very satisfied with the study. I really appreciate their willingness to go back and forth with me so frequently about the makeup of the request – and I had many – so I really appreciate their flexibility and patience. I look forward to working with the team at RSM again next time we pursue a project in the area, and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for help with their research.